Jambands.ca

Ok Here We Go

Jared

i just need to get a few things off my chest...

Free Mustach rides, apply to: lipson@rogers.com

Free Sex, apply to above

Who's got my HEADY WIFE, looking for girl to travle with, attend shows. cook. swim. and enjoy life with. must have tools. apply to hempguy@rogers.com

71 vw westy for sale: $4000 rebuilt motor in grat shape, i need the money.. email lipson@rogers.com

ummmmmm.

Orgy at my house: (girls only) let me knbow if you or a group or you and your friends would like to get it on 70's style

and anything thing else i can think of that might annoy or offend anyone else

its been a while eh!

oh YES, that's right, i knew i forgot something.

let's see... car keys... check. wallet... check. smack newrider next time i see him??? OH YES, i knew i was missing something.

as much as i hate to discourage you from spreading blasphemous lies about me a-run, i must inform you i will be saving my debutante ball-like entrance into the internet dating world for a rainy day. [Razz]

besides, jambands.ca has proven to be an internet dating service enough for now, thank you. [big Grin]

stur•geon \"ster-jen\ noun [ME, fr. MF estourjon, of Gmc origin; akin to OE styria sturgeon] (13c)

: any of a family (Acipenseridae) of usu. large elongate anadromous or freshwater bony fishes which are widely distributed in the north temperate zone and whose roe is made into caviar.

[Eek!][Eek!][Eek!][Eek!]

Archived