Jambands.ca

My beloved Giver Gang

MamaPink

woohoo... party saturday night! But where? The Club House? Below ho-dog's sex emporium? Should we have a theme?

Palace - do you have plans in the daytime? Perhaps if it's nice out we should throw on some noisy shoes and hit that parking lot for awhile... ????

ssssssssssssssssssssssmoke

Hey, how's this for a prom dress picture:

-

now if that isn't the epitome of coolness, i don't know what is!

saturday sounds fab! in fact, i think i'm just going to keep my tap shoes in my car from now on so i can drag them out at any time! we'll plan for a pavement dance party in sneaks (or tappers, i'm easy), but if it rains, we can head indoors. hey, why don't we just strap them on & go tapping through the marvelous malls of k-dub? linoleum as far as the eye can see!

okay, saturday we are all getting together to give'r! themes are great, i may have to wear a prom dress or four. up for anything but a simple theme of plain old fashioned give'r is great! as for where? ho-dawg is particularly nasty & difficult these days so perhaps moon tower would suit? if not, we'll work something out.

and julia! mmmm-waaaa, smooches to you! i sincerely hope you are going to drag down an o-town crew for some may 2-4 come together action!!!!!! that would be sooooooo dandy indeed. [big Grin]

oh & vixen.... i have to say yet again i am SOOO happy you have joined the board!!! have you told your boyfriend we are dating yet? i think i am going to frame this & keep it by my bedside:

-

Archived