Jambands.ca

My beloved Giver Gang

MamaPink

OH MY GOSH....Can i please get a copy of the photo??? i need to have it framed in my bedroom where i can think and dream of you guys all the time!!!

It's hilarious...we all look so good together!! sooo....gang....is Walmart next??? I think we should seriously condider the idea...girls ..in ball gowns... and boys...they can wear whatever they want... professional photos ..here we come!!!! I hope you guys like my idea...

I miss you.......I want to Giver this weekend and next week........Its finally my march break! GIVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Marie

Yes, i love the wallmart idea. Actually, Sears would be better.. Becky and I know the photographer there.

We should definitely dress up all respectable... for example, a shirt such as this would be perfectly distinguished:

-

Don't I look so smrt? I mean SMART.

C-towns, these kids have still not tasted the wrath of a full on Chatham party [Roll Eyes]

Gotta love the fact that i can't remember half of the pictures that got taken that night at Tigger's (thank god!)

Hey who is that weird looking chick in the bottom middle of the pyramid?

schweet cheebus you guys move quickly, i love it!

okay, somewhat/not really in order then...

walmart/sears (good thinking pink, i'll ask our inside source about a deal?), wherever, professional shots, i am in!!! prom dresses??? oh yes. i will wear prom dresses anywhere. (yes, sometimes more than one at a time, haha). so glad y'all are into this! it's gonna be fiiiine.

next, YES HUXY, when the hell are you gonna get off your sissy ass & come visit?????? haha

the artiste formally known as schwa is right... we still have not had the delight of the fabled level of give'r the chatham crew is capable of. y'all definitely held your own on new years, but in a full out give'r-off? pffft! we'll see. [Razz] in any case, bring it on! the more the merrier!

congrats to my two favourite nurses!!!! thursday, probably out for me (also going to tom jones, etc.... plus i work 8-5 thurs & fri and have dance until 10), however, my saturday is so far free & i am alllllllll over some givin'er good times! whaddya say gang?

i love you guys!! that pic is halarious, like not jsut a little funny,m like really, really, like really really funny! ( in a german voice)!! the 'really' funny part is is that we have so many pictures of us that look like they were totally planned!...but really not!

i'm totally in for Walmart, of course! and by the way Miranda, i think that you should change the name of your site to www.littlemisspink.caca!! luv always and forever to my beloved giver gang and cult

ooh, not so sure about a thursday night giver. I have to work Friday morning, then go to Hamilton for Tom Jones that night, and PJC's after that. I'll need my beauty sleep thursday night for sure.

Although, my rubber arm can be easily twisted.

What's going on Saturday night??

Archived