Jambands.ca

B-day celebrations - Saturday it is...

jay sanislo

yeah piege, keith was at wilsons house last night and he called to confrim it and it is supposed to be on the sunday [Frown] , keith told her it would be better for fri. or sat. but i think she said she has the kids those nights. anyways im sooooooo tight for cash right now but since its for julie i really want to make it. I think we are jammin before hand and then headin down.

and what......Sophia arrives today SWEET shit, make sure you tell me and kristy are looking forward to seeing her. anyways i will get in touch with ya or i will see ya at the show tommorrow night.

this has nothing to do with what you dudes are talking about but it fits the thread title.

the other day my mom was in staples and noticed the guy beside her making copies of posters that said pepper jack's on them. it was ken! she told the dude that her son goes there now and then, and they got to talking, and he figured out who i was, etc. apparently they had a nice chat and my mom said that kenny was a "very pleasant fellow" and also that he "didn't look like an acid head or anything" heahrheheheh.

so, if you see him, please tell ken i say hello! [big Grin]

Hey dudes, Ive been trying for the last few days to get a hold of sue but havent been able to catch her yet. I think ill take a journey up the mountain today to talk to her about the bash coming up... I mentioned on her answering machine that sunday wouldnt be the greatest night to throw the party, with people having to work monday and all but im pretty sure thats the date she had originally planned. 21st being her birthday and the 22nd being my brothers and I.

Anyway, Ill meet up with her at some point this weekend and see if we could change the bash to the friday or the saturday. No harm in celebrating are birthdays a day or two early. [Wink]

Ill let ya know soon as I find out what she thinks....

Oh and Sanislo, are you going down to the shady groove benift tomarrow down at pepper jacks (friday)?

I belive Sophia and I will be heading down, so if u and kristy are up 4 a little pre party boozin let us know and will get together.

SOPHIA ARRIVES TODAY WOOOOT!!!!!!!!![big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

he "didn't look like an acid head or anything" """

i beg to differ,, just got off the phone with him a few mins ago,, he kept calling me brah,, thats sign #1 that yer turning into a wook.

piege, i hope to see you and sophia down there tonight, its gonna be a rager. [big Grin]

Wasnt sure if I was going to be here for this or not with sophia offering to take me to cuba for my birthday. Was a beautiful gesture but i'd rather a real nice birthday card and a real big hug (christ shes just to sweet). Knowing my parents have some special things planned for me aswell as my closest friends, my selfishness just couldnt make me say "yes, I will go to cuba". Although it was one of the most hardest desicion i've made in a long long time. I think it was best. We'll just have to do the whole cuba thing another time.

Anyhow.....

Its been settled.... The Big Bash is confirmed for this saturday. Sue will be watching the erchants a few extra nights this week so that she will be kid free on that night. WOOT! So everyone who thought it couldnt happen.......

THE BASH IS THIS SATURDAY COMING UP!!!!

[big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

right on bro good to hear because i just found out toinght if it was the sunday i wouldnt been able to make it at all. Hopefully we can get the jams goin. Im on afternoons all week so if ya want to get together late night somtime this week let me know, wouldnt mind seein you and sophia. i will get in touch with ya or give me a shout.

Kewl... Im glad you'll be able to make it. Not much of party with out the loud ruckis of the sans man. What about your beautiful pregnant woman? Plz tell me shes coming too... I know Sophia would like to meet up with you and Kristy at some point, thats for danm sure. [Wink] Ya, if you guys are up for jamming for the birthday party, Im all for it. I know sues been asking 4 the band to play... So talk it over with the ladies and let us know.

Ya, good times indeed. Remember that one party with DJ's and a bouncer at the door at the ol' church she lived in... LOL Way to funny. Remember Lear thought someone spiked his drink with acid. HAHAHAHA... I hope someone spikes my drink with some. [big Grin]

I wish church could always be that much fun. [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

[Wink]

God danm im so ready to give'r...

Too bad we missed ya schmelter. You missed out on an excellent evening of drunken madness... Would have loved too seen ya.

Thx evenyone for making this night such a fantastic one. Thanks to The Sanzwill boys for showing up with their gear to rock down the house. I had such a blast jamming with you guys. Also Thank you very very much too whomever ordered that pizza late in the evening. I had ate nothing all day so that really hit the spot...

Lunchy and Sue had such a good time they want to throw a bash once a month or so... I said why not, it definitly is a good way too stay in touch with all of our wonderful friends.

Thx again. [Wink]

The Piege

Archived