Jambands.ca

yoo-hoo ... Palace Princess....

MamaPink

ohboyohboyohboyohboy am i EVER!!!!!!!!!!! tonight is going to be a great night! tom jones, baby, tom jones!!!!!!

OH WOW, i really hope he does danke shoen!!!! i will just lose it!!!! oh wait. duh. unless he's taken over wayne newton's catalogue, i guess he won't be doing that then will he? heh heh. ah well, with such hot & solid performers it's no wonder i mixed them up. teehee!

anyway, i even picked up a little something we can throw on the stage!

-

well, actually, all those dance classes i take have trimmed me up a bit, so those particular panties are a bit baggy now. BUT how about this... we have balcony seats, right? i say we tie a grappling hook to a big old bungee cord, secure it to the panties, throw the hook up into the ceilng, climb into the panties (we can each take a leg -- do you want left or right?), and then in one magnificent, graceful motion, sail clear off the balcony & bungee ourselves onto the stage. talk about a treat for jonesie, two ladies in just one pair of panties?

then when we land on the stage, we can purrr & say "what's new pussycat"? hopefully it will encourage him to break into the song. and into the panties. hahaha

and it'll be GREAT practice for our meeting kevin bacon mission. whaddya say?

Archived