Jambands.ca

canadian summer festivals

Jared

i was just wondering what info people had on festivals going on this summer where i might be albe to sell my bongs and pipes and other hemp stuff. like festivals you've been to and were really busy or had a lot of people with money to spend? last summer i hit up a ton of festivals all over but didn;t really do so well, i think the key is to find an older crowd that has more cash

i dunno, any idea on places to hit up? i'm looking to stay in canada

not jared are you still lookin for that heady wife....I don't know but I was at a brantford bar on a Friday night and it seemed that everyone was looking for a heady wife.....you've got some competition bud!!!I finally see your plight...It seemed like everyone was lookin for that specail someone....now that you are not jared the search may be over so disregard if so>>>>when I go out the hippies aren't nearly so forward...man I made it out alive!!!

yeah ctmf was the worse place i sold stuff, but the best time i had, it just seems the people there arn't really looking to spend money. but i always try anyways.

here is alink to the killaloe thing

http://www.killaloefair.ca/crafts.html

and mama red i;m staying away from girls right now, especially brantford girls, i'm sure that maybe when its gets nice out i'll change my mind. are you looking for a heady boy friend?

Archived