Jambands.ca

x

Vixen

i'm so glad that you had a fun time and we could help to cheer you up ( a mighty wind is always a good cure!) we're there for ya always- i hear ya about that couch...it sucks you in adn you can't get back up- i've experienced teh phenomenon many a times ( especially with that low-rise pillow action [Razz] )

quote of teh night: "this pepi's pizza is so good.......for taste"

luv ya forever

Hey Megs!

I'm so glad you came to the club house last night. Who knew yarn and socks could be so much fun? You'll have to come over to my place sometime this week to watch the video of the puppet show. It's pee-your-pants funny.

I hope you're feeling better today. And you know if there's anything you need at all, i'm just a phone call away!

Kisses to you, beautiful one.

Love Mir

SugarMegs, *****BIG, BIG, BIG***** hugs to you!

thanks so much for coming out last night & joining in the puppetpalooza -- you make a mean macramé my dear! you were such an essential addition to the evening. hope you are feeling better, know you ALWAYS have us behind you, ready to kick ass or make you laugh. you're the best deadbeat mom ever! mmm-waa, mmm-waa, mmm-waa!

hope you will make it out with us next weekend for some givin'er good times, plans are in the works. heh heh

love you lady!!!

*blushing!!!* you guys are too, too sweet...

it's so nice to be in a place where my preoccupation with all things ween is accepted. [big Grin]

and wow, you can hardly tell from those pics how wretchedly awfully sick i am right now! schwa, you need softer kleenex. hahahah.

and heh heh, noticing my jacket in a pile beside me in this making of boognish picture can anyone guess what my favourite colour is? hahaha, that's right, blue! just kidding. it's diamond. next would be....scarlett. haha

-

by the way, pink, fricken GOLD MEDAL for you on the captions for this section!!!! i ended up having to show my bosses why i was cackling with laughter so hard ("Schwa and Simone discuss violence. It hurts." [big Grin] HAHAHAH!!! i'm buying you a beer for that one, lady!!!!)

your site ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! GREAT job on all the pics!

nice pics pink! You rock, you rock my world! Saturday craft hour was so much fun and i think we all learned that we definately don't have the potential to make a children;s puppet show.

Just to let everyone know, the puppets are safe and sound on Shwaa's mantle, although littel green-wire-gus got entangled in the empties and we almost lost him- what a mess....oh, and Shwaa

s crazy nipples are so heavy that he gets thrown off teh enge once in a while...just a few issues to resolve. Just gives us something to do next saturday. [Razz] luv you guys!

by the way...i'm still in K-W ( i can't seem to leave!)..so give me a call...i'm sure you all know where i am!

Archived