Jambands.ca

Phix is good

mulvee

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never been so disappointed in my life!!! Not only does Phix NOT sound ANYTHING like Styx but they don't even play Styx songs... I mean not even ONE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA... great seeing so many people out on a Monday night even if 70% of the crowd was total losers. I did have a good time [smile]

i can't be too hard on the crowd. It was an all ages show and ALOT of that crowd was real ALL AGES. They can't drink, so i can't blame em for not freaking out. I mean where were us vet freakers during the first set??

It would have only taken one of us to really loose our shoes to get the whole crowd going. Not to mention getting the band off.

Can't blame the band when the floor aint rocking.

Also, didja notice some of the bored hot chicks hanging out with some hip looking guys... i figure some head invites out the local babe to a Phish-esque show to hope to turn her on.

haha,

( i wish i was him)

Cavern put me to sleep. Except when i felt like stepping up on stage to slap that shit eating grin off of the guitarist's face.

He plays guitar fine enough. Makes all that slick stuff look easy. But man, throw in a few stops and off beat hits to put some meaning to it whydon'tcha.

You can't play all the right notes. It's the wrong ones that make it!

I'm an asshole for talking shit of a band that plays tight and has their stuff together. What I actually meant as an objective critcism came out like a negative slander.

I suck. I have no balls. The guitarist has a great wardrobe and never missed a beat. They played with great confidence on stage and made it look easy.

Rock on guys.

Archived