Jambands.ca

BELAK.....

Siloet

It may or may not have been an accident. I don't think he cared if he was careless with his stick at that moment.

Guys who are careless with their sticks don't really think too much about the consequences of their actions. Example: I don't think Hossa thought about the potential consequences of following through on a shot when he sticked Berard.

Belak's a careless player who is not on the ice to contribute to anything other than team inspiration through fighting and rough play. He did NOT however intend to high stick that badly. The reply was fairly convincing to that effect. you could tell he was off balance.

G

quote:

Originally posted by Jakis:

quote:

Originally posted by Jaimoe:

If you don't shut up, I'm going to go Belak, Hossa, Havlat, Messier, Oliwa and Bertuzzi on your head next Friday.

I would just go Domi on him...which means fighting him straight up...and kicking his ass!

Wouldn't going Domi on hime be more like this: "threatening to fight him and talking crap all night and not doing anything, and then jumping a guy and only getting punches in when the linesmen are betwen the fighters, and throwing dirty punches when the other player is down on the ice". Sounds more accurate to me.

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

Oh, come on Jaimoe, or should I say 'Don Cherry'?

I would say it's more Pat Quinn, bringing up incidents from 4 years ago. I hardly think that following through on a shot compares to an off-balance chop to the head.

C'mon Leaf Fan, just admit you're still cheesed at Berard for taking the quickest train out of Hogtown.

Archived