Jambands.ca

Boycott starbucks

treyter

Not that anyone goes there anyways, but....

I was just watching CNN, and they had a peice on Starbucks in NYC...apparently one outlet was charging relief workers $130 per bottle of water. Shameless eh?

I know Starbucks can't really control all of their employees' every move, but their hiring process must be lacking, and certaintly held responsible for this.

That story reminds of the management at Toys R Us. Unwilling to take action for fear of what Head Office will do.

I did read another article that said the Pres. of Star bucks did call and apologize personally. A little after the fact, but they were going to look like idiots no matter how they tried to fix this.

K, if nobody has figured it out yet, you should always boycott the BIG CORPORATE outfits because they put the mom & pop coffee shops out of business. Anybody who would pay $130 for a bottle of water is just an idiot either way, unless its been 3 days that they havent had water or close to death.

It was $130 for 3 cases of water which is about $1.80 a bottle. That puts it about $3.20 cheaper than Woodstock '99.

Speaking of keeping big corporations in business...how many mom and pop fish and chip shops did Long John Silver's put out of business you fake fish eating pirate?

wink.gif" border="0

Considering theres about 5 Long John's silvers left, I pretty much think its the mom & pop fish & chip operations that are putting Long John's Silvers out of business.

Nice try, its funny when somebody who really doesn't consider these options on a day to day basis tries to reverse it on somebody who does.

Your a reverser!

• 1 month later...

I forgot...jian ghomeshi always tells people to boycott starbucks and they asked him if he's promote starbucks...buy his silence!!!

you remember moxy fruvous, people.

i saw him in concert all solo like...he brought the letter it was magic.

there were 6 people there. we went for beers.

it was a blizzast.

Archived