Jambands.ca

Huge thanks to the Sanctuary

mark tonin

Glad to read that a whole lotta fun was had at the show on Saturday night. Hopefully as the positive energy from events like that one spreads the scene will get bigger and more vibrant.

It is such a blast to party it up with cool people and a kick ass band! Bravo to Brad, Downtime, the Phish Sanctuary crew, and anyone else who made the night special.

Peace, Mark

Good job PEIpunk and BradleyB! Hell of a show/night! That eyes?/jam/jiboo was wicked! not to mention a million other tunes, but that one sticks out for me....must've had a moment of clarity at that point or something.

Also, thanks to Harpua nand Shane for the snoots! Nothing like pulling out the private stash when the bar runs out wink.gif" border="0

Good to see that many scanktuary-onians there!

Now that we can take over bars on our own, maybe we should think about opening up the phish-sanctuary club, and keep it open after hours--Dave, Paul, Steve, and I are sure there is a market for it..."there's gotta be a party around here somewhere...there's a million fucking people in this city!??"

Thank you Ottawa!! And all you sanctuarians, I know that you were the strongest contingent present, as well as the most receptive to the stuff that we do. And amazingly, there was about a dozen people from PEI there! Including the thing that really freaked me out, my parents walking in right before we started! They just HAPPENED to be on their way back to PEI from Florida and just HAPPENED to have a stopover in Ottawa and decided to stay with my aunt and uncle who had been told about the gig by my cousin. Weirdness, let me tell you. The worst part was being hung on 4:19 all night! Remedied shortly after we stopped. But the crowd was great, it really shows that whole mutual energy concept between the band and the crowd, a couple of our things soared a lot higher than our last few gigs. Anyway, thanks again to everyone who came, cool to put faces to the aliases, thanks to doubleB for the gig and bouche for promotion help. Hope to see you soon.....

Huge thanks to everyone who came to see Downtime and Tim Toady Saturday night at the Bayou... good times....

Special thanks to Downtime for kicking everyone's ass for 2 solid sets. See you again soon.

What happens when you get the Sanctuary crew in the same room as an East coast crew?...... The bar runs out of draft beer, imported bottled beer, most domestic beer, vodka, rum, other liquors, glasses and ice....... we rule!!

Don't forget The Jimmy Swift Band @ The Bayou on Tuesday, they should have more beer by then...

PEIPunk! You guys were a blast man. My sweater stinks now cause you made me dance.

I was very amazed at how many peeps came out on the same night! We need to pull that off more.

There was too much fun going around for only a few people to enjoy. The saying "The more, the merrier" couldn't have been more accurate on saturday night.

Congrats on a successful night Brad and Downtime!

I am with the GM on this one, Double B, you can host one hell of a party!

Thanks for all the help you gave me, I went to return that black binder to the front girl but she said it wasnt hers and told me to keep it. I just set it down near the back where we were haning. I hope who'sever it was found it.

I forgot about them running out of booze. Goes to show..........