Jambands.ca

Question of the day II

Blane

How many Sanctuarians have you met in person? I see we're nearly at the 200 person mark here. I wonder how many I've actally met, and how I can boost that number.

I guess I've met most of the Ottawa gang, and a few Ottawa alumni (PassedOutGuy, Bouche, or is it Booche), but few/none of the Toronto reps. I seem to be the only Quebecker on here, as far as I know. Too bad. Maybe some spring/summer meetings are in order?

I have had the pleasure of meeting and/or knowing Cyber Hippie (hello Trevor!), kung, Second Tube (I love you Steve), Northern Wish (going to Rochester, Sean, you New Dealer?), Canned Beats (yo!), D (hi Darryn) and that's what I can remember off the top of my head.

Still looking for a chance to head eastwards so I can party down in Ottawa with some cool folk sometime!

I just was running through the 200 members

(that's 200 exactly - WELCOME NUMBER 200!! HOWLER!!!!)and I'd be here all day typing out who I've met or know.

I have met quite a few people thanks to this board and I look forward to meeting everyone. I don't know where ASSMAN went (http://www.phishsanctuary.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000990), but I would have been afraid to meet that person.

I wish I had a suprising meeting that's funny but I don't. I just foudn that everyone I've met is incredibly cool and very fun.

I got a major kick, talking to PEIPunk, and I he seemed to know every little detail about Treyter. Never met the guy, yet knew all about him.

It's tough to be anonymous when you're the punchline in a lot of stories I guess.

Hmmm, I'm defintely familiar with some of the old Tape Traders Board Crew (including let us not forget AD who really was a pioneer in this area and started it!) Northern Wish, AD, Tungsten, Melloman (I know you're still out there), MarcO and Cyberhippie through Bri H. Apparently at Frontiertown I briefly met many of you Santuarians(I was Brahm Wiseman's friend with the burns and the crazy orange hat)Of course, said wiseman also beget a realtionship with the Monkey's and Pablo (excellent) through which I met Beats, Giggles and False Documents.....so weird to think paths have crossed so many times before and so many shared shows, anyway...

I suppose this is a good a time as any to make this announcement....*ahem*

Scottieking is coming to Ottawa on the weekend of the 16th to hang out, hook up, and see the boys throw it down!

Look for me, I'll be lookin out for most of you,

the man with the orange hat