Jambands.ca

Bella?

doubleB

Speaking of Dave's openers... did anybody catch the Afro Celt Sound System on the last DMB tour? Very cool world beat sound with tons of exotic percussion instruments.

I made a pretty low-fi bootleg of the show, anybody have a good one?

Low Roller- Bela is inceadible...he is IMO and ALOT of others too, the greatest banjo player ever. He's absolutly crazy. His band also consists of Vic Wooten, thought by many to be the greatest bass player in the world. Trust me, when you see Vic play bass, you'll have seen things pulled off that you probably didn't believe possible. Jeff Coffin is amazing on sax and flute and futureman...well, he's just futureman. You will enjoy these world class musicians and futureman too....

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Guest Low Roller

In retrospect that last reply sounded really fucking cynical and insincere. It wasn't supposed to be.

Why do I only see things clearly once I'm bHaIkGeHd?

velvet don't waste your time or money at the crappy shit centre to see DMB. you will regret it for sure. wait to see a full Bela show, 2 sets worth and save $60 in the process. Giggles is right on the money, a Bela fleck and the Flectones show will blow your mind.

p.s. did anybody see the bela show at the Flynn a few years back with Fishman and Gordon on for the sinister minister encore? Blew my mind!!