Jambands.ca

Nero@cafe dekcuf review

bouche

eww - you wore that for a week at burningman? funny, i didnt' smell it from across the room.

you aren't going this year? ever since i saw the documentary a few years back, i watch for the website pics etc every year, but have never taken the plunge myself.

do you have pics of this worlds greatest japanese Elvis? i'm finding this a little hard to believe velvet.

Dinghy, 2 days in a row now your signature has put that song running through my head! stop that smile.gif" border="0

h - No, I think I'll be too busy going to nero shows to catch Burning Man this year, so I might have a ticket to sell.

BTW, to all Sanctuarians, in case you aren't aware...A WEEK AT BURNING MAN WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE LIKE NOTHING ELSE CAN. Thought the Dead at Buckeye was somethin'? Check out Black Rock City, 'cuz you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Uh, Rubberdinghy, those barely count as puns. You gotta work harder than that!

For those in the dark, check www.burningman.com I suggest you check out the picture archive.

are those "irises" on your shirt? (actually, i think they are, you probably did that on purpose and all ive done is pointed out your joke)

y'know the documentary and the website rarely mention music - just fashion and art mainly - but is there much music going on at burning man?

quote:

Originally posted by backbacon:

is that you with the vesty looking thing on, arcane, between the 2nd and 3rd 'X' from the left? Looks like fun up there.

That's me. And I'm not 8 feet tall, like the picture indicates (I'm 5' 2").

It was bitchin' hot up there--surprisingly so. Good thing I'm a lizard. Mind you, I was practically on top of the centre monitor during the second set.

h - The signature is in recognition of one of the best movies I have seen in a while. It`s called "Jackpot" You gotta check this thing out! It`s all about a professional karaoke singer and his manager travelling the Southern States trying to make the big-time!

Unbelievable!

Velvet...when I`m at work my brain don`t work that well, I can only come up with horrible ones when I`ve had too much to drink!

quote:

Originally posted by Sativa:

Arcane, do you come from a race of people practically extinct from doing things smart people don't do?

No, I'm descended from the human equivalent of rats, and we reproduce with the same success. It's not that we're stupid--we're actually very bright--it's that we have an uncanny talent for surviving stupid things.

We do stupid things because we can. Nyah.

Bradm, back me up on this one, willya?