Jambands.ca

Game 7 shenanigans???

treyter

knock on wood and keep yer fingers and toes crossed....beware of the Sundin return.

last night in an interview shown in the 2nd intermission of the avalanche/san jose game Dougie Gilmour wished "mats and tie" good luck in their next game...very interesting.

does he know something we don't?

or am i slow and this is already a given.

either way $10 pearson?

u know the routine.

Yo,

You guys are lucky I was on a boat floating down the St. Lawrence on the weekend and couldn't bet ya for Sundays game, so anyways,

I'm offering double or nothings on tonights game, or new bets are always welcome, post here to comfirm your bet before 6:45, if your not too scared that is.

Go Leafs.

If I were in the capitol, I'd meet up to watch the game. But alas, I'm in T.O. and possibly working late but keeping the fingers crossed to get out and have a pint or two while watching the shenanigans. Good luck to the Sens, but I'll be cheering for the Leafs, a team that I've been following faithfully all season and caught a few games at the ACC. Seems that rubberdinghy feels we're not true fans.....ha ha ha; couldn't resist that dig!!!!!

Cheers all..... grin.gif" border="0

lol

I'll take your money Phackinit!

$10...reply if u dare (we can even make it in USD if that's more interesting for ya--i know how u americans feel about the CDN $)

actually don't know if u are american or not---u live there right?

Good luck to everyone who is going to put their hearts on the line tonight. Personally, I want to see a good game with no questions marks being raised. Lots of hits, little penalties and fast paced. OT would be nice too.........

If you are a Sens or TO fan, dont eat too much grease for supper, it could come back to haunt you if this game is close

blush.gif" border="0