Jambands.ca

Bubbles is the man

Davey Boy 2.0

Right on!

Episode five killed me, when RIcky went to see Levi for some help to find a job and he had to explain why he got fired from his last driving job.

All Ricky...

"levi look. i haven't drank and drive in over two years alright? and i'm sorry about that if i could go back in time i would. it was one of those things you do when you're young, you're stupid. y'know ya have a few drinks next thing ya know you're in a vehicle smashin' into things. it was an accident."

"ya know there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs but...it's gonna happen anyway whether y'are or you're not. "

"look i haven't dranken and drove in about two years alright? i'm not gonna...screw up like that again. "

Gotta love this site even more after seeing all of the episodes...

I finally caught my first episode last night and Bubbles is my fucking hero. Thx Bouchard Bros, it took a little convincing for me to finally sit down and watch but it was hilarious.

The whole yelling "Get the fuck outta the way" at the boom operator was the funniest shit in the world.

Hey Sloth, when this season is over (only 2 more episodes), I am going to host a Trailer Park Party.

We are going to watch ALL OF THEM!

13 episodes!

Well, maybe Season 1 and then Season 2 a few weekends later, but dammit, we are going to try.......

Dont know if anyone noticed the picture (little black kitty, all skinny and stuff) hanging in the back of Bubble's van at the end of last nights episode, but "dig this",

that EXACT picture used to hang in Myrnas bathroom for YEARS!

She got rid of it recently. I near shit my pants when I saw it.

I told my mom after the episode that we must have been 1 to 2 steps away from living in a trailer park.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah...you're not humAN!!!!!!!!!!..hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahah...Coke-Bottle-Glasses...hahahahahahhahahahahhaha...puppy...hahahahahahaha..I shut up now...BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..../.You Cant Handle the Truth!!!blahhhhhh [smile]

Puddles wants to know if he can addopt this puppy...but he's in the bathroom right now...he's responsible....BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... [Eek!] ...I swear u dont know my life!!..what a f*uckin shame...it takes time ,u pick a place to gooooooooooo