Jambands.ca

Order Numbers for Phish Tix?

shainhouse

One thing I found strange is that the MSG tickets were "Reserved Seating" but that the Hampton shows were all "General Admission". Is the Hampton venue GA? I'd figure that all Phish shows these days (except for lawns, or festivals) would be reserved and not GA. If anybody's been to a Hampton show, I'd appreciate more info on what the deal is.

Thanks,

Brad

New Rider is right about that. Also Thomas & Mack in Vegas is all GA. Therefor we can conclude that any venue under 14,000 is GA for some reason? Cool.

Re: ticket numbers, shortly after 6 on Thursday there were already in the 500,000's but I have heard reports that some people had high 400,000 numbers. So its looking like there's been about 150,000 orders for shows that are 25,000(MSG) and 13000? The other unknow in this equation is whether all orders were sequencial or whether they skipped some just to make us worry. Thats leave about a 1 in 6 chance for MSG tickets and a 1 in 11 chance of getting Hamptons woule be my estimate. Then again thats assuming mail order had a full allotment. They probably had have 30-50% allotment of tickets making the odds 1 in 12 and 1 in 22. So, good luck with that.