Jambands.ca

nero....

Giggles

I just wanted to say how impressed I was with the last few nero shows I've seen (k-town-was a hot show, London- holy shit, get the CD's if'n you can, and Fanshawe- a nice warm up for the other two shows)

Punk, keep the funk runnin'...lovin' it man-

Jay, a 1, 2, a you know what to do...

Dave, rip shit my friend

All of you who are about to be kicked in the face by nero- WEAR A HELMET

FEAR THE ELVEZZ................

May the blessings be,

Giggles (Gawpo) [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

Take care of those boys Velvet...between the ditches...

quote:

Originally posted by Giggles:

London- holy shit......WEAR A HELMET

I think I better start wearing a helmet!

Aye, great time at the Bacchus Lounge in London. I do, however, think I began drinking 10-15 minutes too early that day [Roll Eyes] . I found the various anecdotes the next day of the nights happenings rather amusing... oops! [Embarrassed]

Thanks to the band for the patch-in. Not being an avid taper, I neglected the fact that MD's are only 74 minutes and they don't flip themselves... both the first set and the Condor encore are cut short [Mad] . Plus I have these short drop outs throughout my copy, perhaps because of the fact I was using two AA batteries in an auxilary battery attachment thing. (Instead of a lithium batt or DC adapter.) Anyone know any more about this? It did though make for wonderful listening as I drove through the Adirondacks on a sunny and beautiful Monday afternoon.

Full on indeed!

yeah, plan on makin it for the gtb at the back-ass lounge. (It's on my tentative show list.) I'm sure after seeing them this Saturday in Windsor there will be no denying it. Hope they let me back in...

quote:

Originally posted by scottieking:

Hey, are you sure that cut-out wasn't the time you knocked those cords out of Dave's pedals
[Wink]

Umm, yeah, I believe you're correct. They really have to raise that stage a bit! It did make for a nice little bass/ drums interlude though while he fixed the problem! I'll be more careful from now on. Maybe just hide in the back somewhere. [Cool]

Schwa.: no, just a little holiday!

Sorry I missed the nero show on Friday in London, but I had to catch up on some sleep. It sounds like it was a great show, and that Backbacon really let it rip!

I've got to make it to one of those shows at the Bacchus Lounge (Back-Ass Lounge [big Grin] ) at some point soon. FYI, I think that it is JSB this Saturday and GTB next Saturday.

Peace, Mark

hey backbacon - - -

i've had my share of frustration with md's too - as for batteries, i ended up using new ones for each set - you're stuck with a shit-load of half-used batteries for remote controls, vibrators, flashlights and such, but at least you won't be cursed with 3/4 of a killer condor taunting you into eternity. otherwise make sure the battery case and all the connections are tight. my deck got bashed up and i ended up using a heavy-duty elastic to keep it together. the disc compartment and the battery case were both prone to creeping open - if your deck is old that could be the source of cut-outs too. hope that's of any help

Thanks for the help, earthfreak. My deck's 5 or 6 years old but hasn't been used too much. I'll look inot the things you metioned.

Also, I found the rechargeable lithium ion battery that came with it. Since I lost the 6V DC adapter that cam with the unit, I tried using a 4.5 Sony adapter I have. It seemed to recharge but I'm not sure to it's fullest capacity. Hmm.

Gonna give it another go this weekend...