Jambands.ca

Eddie Belfour

PassedOutGuy

I thought only some of the Leafs " brought it " tonight: Belfour, Roberts, Mogilny, Nieuwendyk, Tucker, Domi, Sundin ( at times ), McCabe and Leetch.

If there were any Leafs that you wanted to 'show' then those are some good ones....Sundin especially, that fella's been absent from the last couple of playoff years.

GO LEAFS!

Nice rubberdingy..i know we yell..get mad at each other..but i feel sorry for the sens..they outplayed the leafs but couldnt outplay Belfour...GO LEAFS GO...i dont know if they deserve to be up but they are...SORRY SENS...I think domi is playing just awsome...sens fans should hate that radio show host that got him fired up...at least the fired him...

See ya all at the NEro show saturday!

Sundin especially, that fella's been absent from the last couple of playoff years.

Y'know, nonsense like this gets tossed around about Sundin all the time, but the truth is that according to nhlpa.com , since the 1999 playoffs he's:

• 14th in the league in goals
  • 13th in assists
  • 8th in points
  • 6th in plus/minus

And is the only guy in the top 15 of any of those categories who HASN'T been to the final in that timeframe.

Oh yeh, everybody should be that absent.

Go Leafs Go!

- M.