It's Raining Cats & Dogs

Earth Day Benefit

FAT CATS / DIESEL DOG / MARK WILSON

Friday April 25

The Pepper Jack Cafe

38 King William St.

Hamilton

(905)525-6666

This is going to be a great show, and check out the prizes that will be given away that night:

- tickets to Little Feat, The Slip, and The Come Together Music Festival

- prizes provided by all kinds of retailers including Likwed, Shady Grove, Lauri Wassink, Dr. Disc, Spiritual Smoke, Hemp Life Works, Harmony, Terrapin, Sonic Unyon, Mundo, Serendipity, Looney Tunes, Screemin Mimi's, Eman, Pure Hemp, Beat Goes On, Metro, Thirsty Cactus

See you there with dancin' shoes on!!!

Peace, Mark

Mark Wilson: 9:30-10:15

Diesel Dog: 10:30-12:00

The Fat Cats: 12:25-2:00

$8 Donation to go to Earth Day Hamilton will help the improvement of the environment in Hamilton over this upcoming year.

Sponsored by The Pepper Jack Café and Uncle Funguy Productions. A Special Thanks to the Fat Cats, Diesel Dog and Mark Wilson for their generous contribution.

Mark Wilson: 9:30-10:15

Diesel Dog: 10:30-12:00

The Fat Cats: 12:25-2:00

$8 Donation to go to Earth Day Hamilton will help the improvement of the environment in Hamilton over this upcoming year.

Sponsored by The Pepper Jack Café and Uncle Funguy Productions. A Special Thanks to the Fat Cats, Diesel Dog and Mark Wilson for their generous contribution.

ahhahahahahahaha, best pic ever show-whore...man thats wicked.

Thanks to all that attended, man it was packed there on friday....WOW, I swear that was fun. The give-aways were too much, didn't know that people were that cranked...hahaha what a time.

Was great to see so many people out to support a wonderful cause, much appreciated I say.

Thanks too all the people who donated the wicked gifts for the give-away's...so many people to mention...

Fat Cats

Diesel Dog

Mark Wilson

Lik wed

Shady Grove(Julie)

Lauri Wassink

Dr. Disc

Spiritual Smoke

Hemp life works

Harmony

Terrapin (Dundas)

Sonic Unyon

Mundo

Serendipity

Looney Tunes

Screemin' Mimi's

Eman

Pure Hemp

Beat goes on

Metro

Thirsty Cactus

Stu-dogg

I think I may have missed a couple people, but thank you so much for your generous donations, also to Second tube and his gal Theresa, for the help at the door, much appreciated guys.

As always workin the door, gives me a chance to see all my friends, smilin', dancin & having a wonderful time...makes it all worth doin what I do...thanks. [big Grin]

Best things I heard on friday night :

"Keri says we have the same haircut"

(Backbacon's g/f Lara) ~Love you guys.

"I'm here to have a good time, not to kill anyone"--also--"I punch people out for a living"

(Lancelot,~the drunk guy who talked my ear off at the door)fuckin hells angels...LOL

The people I know......funny really.

"If I pay half can I stay? I know its for charity but I dont understand why its so much?That sucks.

(some girl trying to get in for free....)

Here's what I got for the Fatties set list...again I may have missed some tunes...

Burden & Misfortune

Hey man

Comes around

Cruelty's cure >

Jam >

Breadbox >

Maraca's

Frontier >

Cookin'

Harder they come

Teaspoon>

Groove is in the heart >

2001 tease >

Teaspoon

Drumz >

Jam >

You

* If you know any song I may have missed please let me know.

What a great time, thanks again to all that helped out,donated gifts and showed up and payed the cover, you all kick ass...for those who snuck by me....way to go, you were able to not help a charity...hope your feeling good about that.((((sarcasim)))

* ....come with us and find the journey to the center of the mind....

Thanks all [big Grin]

Give'r [big Grin]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived