Jambands.ca

TONIGHT!!- COME TOGETHER PRE-SHOW - April 22 TORONTO!

Jay Funk Dawg

Saturday? what's going on Saturday? ;)

Ha ha ha! See you then.

Oh, the colour poster you gave me is a hit. I can put some more up around Barrie (esp. since JSB is here May 10th and hopefully folks will come out of the woodwork). Bring 'em to the Gladstone if you want me to keep spreading the news. :)

Nice to see everybody last night; that was some mighty fine music. I'm sorry I missed the end of Mark's set, having to catch the last subway (which I did, with about 30 seconds to spare). Jay, thanks for the jam; you make anything sound good. Cape Feff were a delight to listen to, not surprisingly, and Wiser - holy shite, you guys have got yourselves together. Gorgeous stuff. That percussion piece at the end could have gone on forever.

Have fun in TO tonight, folks.

Good times indeed. I certainly enjoyed the vibe. Nice to have a big PA and sound guy to have all your new friends come over and jam out on! Totally diggin the Urbanizer thing... I think Wisers going to be a big band one day, great sounds comming from the stage for their set.

Mark Wilson is amazing... but what a foul mouth on that guitar player!!!

Thanks to the Ottawa/Stratfordonian contingent making it out too... and for the hula hoopin lesson.

Marge... Golf... yikes... bring your snowshoes or ice skates!!!

Everything was fun... that's the bottom line!

~W