Jambands.ca

Going to Scofield from Ottawa?

bradm

If you're going to Hamilton for Scofield/Franke on 4/20, and can do me a favour, I'd appreciate it. I have a copy of Franke's show from Dekcuf on Saturday ready to give to him, so the favour involves hooking up with me before you leave to get the copy, and delivering it to him (or someone else in the band). If you want, you can also listen to it in the car on the way. :)

Aloha,

Brad

Actually, Franke is part of archive.org (though there aren't any shows of his/theirs up yet). All I need to know is the prefix to use on the files/directory when I do the upload (I've e-mailed the guy who approved them becoming part of archive.org), and I'll start uploading what I've got (2004-10-14, 2004-10-15, 2004-10-23, 2005-04-16).

Aloha,

Brad

I am betting the pull you got from Saturday night is going to be amazing, considering the lack of external 'noise' from the crowd.

Boy, did we yell at the end of set 2 or was it just me? I thought the room was rather boisterous for the amount of people watching. I thought I had been sober in the Dekcuf before, but this one took the cake.

We yelled, and they played: the last song they did flat floored me. (I won't say what it was, but if you're seeing them open for Scofield, ask them to play what they closed the show with in Ottawa; if they do it, you'll be pleasantly surprised, me thinks.)

Aloha,

Brad

Esau...where you gonna be at pre show? I'd love to join ya!

I have to meet up with some folks at Pepper Jacks somtime pre-show to give em their tickets,but other then that I'm not quite sure at the moment,still have some details to work out.What time are ya expecting to be in steeltown?

okay my mechanic rocks it! Its only about a half hour walk...he just called saying its raining, I called my sister in law to come watch the shop so I can come and pick you up!

Wow! He's such a cool old guy...I'm guessing hes got some fatherly, yoda advice to dish out...he's been dishing me the yoda wisdom for about 17 years now. I <3 my mechanic! I <3 wise old men!