Jambands.ca

Little Feat/Vanderpark at the Docks - roll call...

timouse

What a great show! So many Dead tunes (and teasers) to boot. I'm not so sure about the venue, though; maybe it's just Toronto audiences, but did anybody else find the crowd a bit stiff? It reminded me of seeing Dr. John at Harbourfront a couple of years back, and any time somebody stood up to dance they were told to sit down. I remember seeing that at Santana, too. Am I imagining things, or is there something about Toronto concert (as opposed to pub/club) goers that makes them that way?

What a great show! So many Dead tunes (and teasers) to boot. I'm not so sure about the venue, though; maybe it's just Toronto audiences, but did anybody else find the crowd a bit stiff? It reminded me of seeing Dr. John at Harbourfront a couple of years back, and any time somebody stood up to dance they were told to sit down. I remember seeing that at Santana, too. Am I imagining things, or is there something about Toronto concert (as opposed to pub/club) goers that makes them that way?

Thats the reality of Toronto shows I think. I've noticed that - I even notice it at Dick Lake because of the close proximaty to T.O.

If I have the choice I always leave the country... sad but true. Especially for the ones that you know can do it, they just need a little help from the audience...