Jambands.ca

Can someone give me a lift on Fri? (K-W)

Del

I'm taking the train to Kitchener-Waterloo on Friday and I was wondering if someone could come and give me a lift to maxwebster's place... I should be getting into town around 12:30pm... Anyways, if you can help me out let me know here or PM me... Worst case scenario I take a cab... Thanks for any help...

I'm officially dunzo with work now, so my days are pretty open (well the next day and half anyways...) I'll give you guys a call tonight and we can work something out... I hope to see you and Booche before I leave, preferably over a Stella or two... :)

I'll have a ridiculously heavy dufflebag to carry...

If you wanted to lighten it a bit, you could always leave those nero shows that you have with me. This is an offer purely in your benefit, y'understand; I only have your best interests at heart. ;)

Aloha,

Brad

Thanks for the info P.Princess, but I'll have a ridiculously heavy dufflebag to carry so I don't think I'll be walking it... If it's that close the cab should be pretty cheap anyways...

i hope this dufflebag is full of drugs and not your dirt socks.

we can pick you up at the station when you get into town. just give us a call.

gator...have you got it tattooed yet??

bradm...i have the cds of which you speak. if you want anything copied before they make their way through bandwidth at del's (which may be awhile) i can do it for ya. i believe this link should still work...that's the nero that's here minus a few del has with him.

www.phishhook.com/lists/phishraver