Jambands.ca

Lazlo Update...

shainhouse

The funny thing about Lazlo is that he can get away with saying anything. If other people on the board do something offensive people are all over them.

you are so right, but i would say we are all harmless as harmfull people don,t waste their time looking for shit head,s they just go get them and oh oh maybe someone did all ready,

am i the only one that needs to take a long deep haul off my crackpipe to make sense of popo weenie?

last night i think i saw lazlo out front of the sperm bank looking particularly depleted...man i feel sorry for the chick that gets his baby seed...at least he'll have cash to come out to GTB tomorrow night.

the best lazlo moment i can recall is the one night, kc can vouch, it was after some show or other, and lazlo took off his shirt, put on this hideous vest, and started fucking dancin like there was NO tomorrow! belly jigglin, manteats bouncin, body groovin

fucking howls, wish someone had a video of it.

ya' date=' cause we know lazlo intends no harm....unlike others....

he's a good guy, and i'm sure he'll be back on his feet in no time.....

and yes, he does like music.....i EVEN thought i saw him dancing one time. [/quote']

I'm not disputing that he's a good guy. I've met him several times and agree. I'm just saying that their are different standards.

that's because we don't expect Lazlo to have an ounce of common sense. there's your different standard.

Not that im here much anymore but i already miss his fat ass.

Well' date=' guess you're not the only one besides kc and Marco that are gay for Lazlo's ass :P

Yah, I'm probably gonna get slammed by my "off-colour", but whatever... ;) [/quote']

Don't worry, Lazlo would have wanted it that way.

Not that im here much anymore but i already miss his fat ass.

Well' date=' guess you're not the only one besides kc and Marco that are gay for Lazlo's ass :P

Yah, I'm probably gonna get slammed by my "off-colour", but whatever... ;) [/quote']

so what do we order flowers now?

oh i have soom pumkins, suppose that would be approiate

Don't worry, Lazlo would have wanted it that way.

:blush:

am i the only one that needs to take a long deep haul off my crackpipe to make sense of popo weenie?

last night i think i saw lazlo out front of the sperm bank looking particularly depleted...man i feel sorry for the chick that gets his baby seed...at least he'll have cash to come out to GTB tomorrow night.

who said i am sensible, sure smoke your pipe then you will have no sence this doesn,t make sence

or maybe it does, sence cense incense chitty chitty bang bang, i have a ca ca

that was a little gross as I recall

i agree with you ,and why do some want a shit head back if he wants to stay off who cares

this is fun for me and if it,s not for crack pipe. thats his problem, he only gets shit over what he says anyway, maybe he is a softie

anyway we had lunch together today he is fine , up blackville with his buddies, no phone ,no food no computer,he is having a ball doing oink oink oink