Jambands.ca

music finder site

mister slippery

its funny, i was gonna come in here and say, hey mr slippery, fuck yo' shit, check out pandora!

lol

guess you're one step ahead this time.

i really dig this site, its a fuckin shame about registering though, maybe ill try out this shit cyberhippies talkin aboot

hmm, now they want me to register.

It says you need a U.S. zip code to register. I used Christopher Walken's (90211).

Use this site to look up celebs Zip Codes. I just use my "Registering for shite" email address. They don't ask too many questions like address and phone number. Just want a U.S. zip code and an email. If you choose the free option, you have to listen to ads. I haven't heard these...yet.

hmm' date=' now they want me to register.

[/quote']

It says you need a U.S. zip code to register. I used Christopher Walken's (90211).

Use this site to look up celebs Zip Codes. I just use my "Registering for shite" email address. They don't ask too many questions like address and phone number. Just want a U.S. zip code and an email. If you choose the free option, you have to listen to ads. I haven't heard these...yet.

too funny,

did the same thing, chose 90211 as well.

get out of my head, Boiler Rat.

:)

man, theres a lot of really scary metal on this site.

OK, I've been using this site all day now and have to say it's pretty wicked. Great Stream, it doesn't ever seem to pause for buffering. It really does introduce you to all kinds of neat music. Over time I bet it will only get better as you customize your stations by telling the station if you like a song or not and by adding additional artists you like in the station. I also like the fact they do not hold any emphasis on popular acts over smaller artists. Totally impressed.

Edited by Guest

Yeah I got turned onto some cool new stuff for sure. The other day when i was listing to the Nicola Conte stream and I kept hearing "the Motet" and "The Budos Band" and was really digging them. When I was at Rotate This that night, I saw a Budos Band CD and had to pick it up. The Record companies should be paying for services like that, not trying to kill it.

I also signed up using my spam account, so I don't know what kind of fallout may have occurred from registering. These days everyone needs a spam account :( The internet has gone to hell in a handbasket, but that's another story.

Edited by Guest