Jambands.ca

Dancin Man and Superfreaks Buck n Doe!!!

MoMack

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See y'all Saturday - and hey, if you've never been to Dover you should come down early.

Its fishfest so the beach will be packed and stinky. Bands in the street (I think). And a general good time all over.

But the highlight of the night... will no doubt be the pie in the face of the bride and groom auction!

I'm thinking Blazeo has a bid for the lowdowncherrypie in Jeremy's face....

Congrats! and GREAT meeting you both last night Dancinman and Superfreak :) you guys are awesome.

What a great time !!! ...that was my first stag and doe ever :o thanks to everyone that was envoloved for showimg me a good one!

Good times on Saturday. I am glad I made the journey. Great to meet up with so many friends. Nice to see you, Baj, although briefly.

You put on an awesome party, Dancin' Man & Superfreak! I only just caught the very end of Doug Fever's set and then Diesel Dog's abbreviated set but it was great to get some dancing in.

Man, that beach was PACKED Sunday afternoon! The water was cool and refreshing though. Not as cool and refreshing as hearing Mark Wilson play 'Diamond Dancing' on the shady patio of the Norfolk Tavern!

sorry dude..i was in rough shape by the time you saw me...thats why i was sitting down outside...ah well...hope to really party it up with you soon keri!

sounds like i missed a great sunday in dover...

again...next time i guess

I had a blast at the party, it was great to see a bunch of people I hadn't seen in a while. Plus it was the first time I'd seen Doug Feaver ... wow, what a performer! The taste of Diesel Dog was a treat, but I was left craving so much more ... the dance party was definitely in high gear when things got shut down. But hey, all the more reason to make it out to see them again, hopefully in the not-too-distant future.

Ended up making the journey with Chris and Joni early on Sunday morning to Long Point, where we had a fantastic day on the beach. Happy summer days!

Peace, Mark