Jambands.ca

BLUE CHEER

whiteymuseum

So I've never done this before, but I thought for fun I'd put it out there to you people.

I have booked seminal psych-blues-metal band BLUE CHEER for a show in April in Hamilton.

I have the freedom to put two opening bands on the bill from the local region.

Knowing what this fantastic band, Blue Cheer are all about, what would you say are solid selections to open the show?

I have some ideas myself, but I thought for fun, it would be cool to hear from you all.

Bests

Brodie

There was a jambase article on them a little while ago. It's still a trio, with the original bass player and drummer, but not the original guitar player. The article lists

4/06/07 Philadelphia, PA Northstar Bar

4/07/07 New York, NY Rebel w/ Stephen Brodsky's Octave Museum

4/08/07 Boston, MA Great Scott w/ Doomriders and Stephen Brodsky's Octave Museum

4/9/07 Montreal, QC La Sala Rossa

4/10/07 Toronto, ON Sneaky Dees

4/12/07 Cleveland, OH Beachland Ballroom

4/13/07 Lansing, MI Mac's Bar

4/14/07 Chicago, IL Schuba's w/ Del Rey

4/17/07 Washington, DC Black Cat

as tour dates, with An Albatross as the opening act.

Aloha,

Brad

It may not have been the original guitar player. I seem to recall having a Relix from the early nineties with an interview from a lead guitar player from that group, which told a sad tale of drug abuse, institutionalization and a chronic pattern of continued similarity.

It may not have been the original guitar player. I seem to recall having a Relix from the early nineties with an interview from a lead guitar player from that group, which told a sad tale of drug abuse, institutionalization and a chronic pattern of continued similarity.

Peter Green from Fleetwood Mac fits that description. Now he's finally mentally fit, if not in need of a diet.

That would be a sweet gig The Rev and Jaimoe.

I love Bullmoose. Those young fucks know how to rock. Superstack is a good call too but obviously neither band is from the area. Both those bands rock hard and I am scared to think what they must sound like (LOUD) in a bar.

Fuck.

That would be a sweet gig The Rev and Jaimoe.

I love Bullmoose. Those young fucks know how to rock. Superstack is a good call too but obviously neither band is from the area. Both those bands rock hard and I am scared to think what they must sound like (LOUD) in a bar.

Fuck.

Actually, C'Mon and Superstack play out of Toronto, so a Hamilton gig wouldn't be a big trip.

Hey Whitey, what about Simply Saucer, a band Booche would fucking eat up.