Jambands.ca

Marsh Guitar Works (custom instruments)

jayr

Just thought i'd throw this out there. I went last summer and took a 6 week guitar building course on Vancouver Island with Adam Johnson and built and designed my acoustic from scratch (which you can see on the services page). He got his site up and running and i thought I'd share. Take a look at some of the guitars and basses he's done, they're wicked. Oh and Ben Payne (dr. payne and the disease) who is playing this weekend at the march in Toronto had his guitar built by Adam. You'll see it on the site.

http://www.marshguitarworks.com

Let me know what you think.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I've known Adam for years (and Dr. Payne for that matter) from Barrie, our old stomping ground. A few years back, Adam GAVE me a beautiful mandolin-body acoustic-electric fretless bass guitar. I was absolutely floored!!! That bass gets so many looks, and recording engineers keep asking I bring it back for sessions. He's a wicked dude, doing wicked work.

I've known Adam for years (and Dr. Payne for that matter) from Barrie, our old stomping ground. A few years back, Adam GAVE me a beautiful mandolin-body acoustic-electric fretless bass guitar. I was absolutely floored!!! That bass gets so many looks, and recording engineers keep asking I bring it back for sessions. He's a wicked dude, doing wicked work.

Ummmmmm........pics please!!

• 2 weeks later...