Jambands.ca

Roll Call: John Butler Trio, Wed. May 30th

Baj

S W E E T :) great vid jayr!

Whaddaya wanna do pre-show??? I think i'm going to stick around downtown after work. Catch a bit of the Stanley Cup game before show? Hang out in a park for some sun and chillin'?

jayr, did you get a ticket for the show yet? Let me know if you haven't and PM me ... i can probably help you out.

Time to put on some JBT.

Edited by Guest

Whaddaya wanna do pre-show??? I think i'm going to stick around downtown after work. Catch a bit of the Stanley Cup game before show? Hang out in a park for some sun and chillin'?

jayr, did you get a ticket for the show yet? Let me know if you haven't and PM me ... i can probably help you out.

Time to put on some JBT.

Hey Kev, Yeah I got tickets the day they went on sale. I've been unpatiently waiting for this show since!! Cant wait.

Time to put on some JBT.

What times show time? Should be able to get into the city around 7ish...i hope anyway...we will be up for anything if we have time by then...

You guys up for some preshow patio partying? Was discussing this with Baj and the Cap'n. I know there's not a lot immediately around the Phoenix, and there are some sketchy areas around it too. But I do know this one joint right near Parliament and Berkeley. It's only 5 blocks away from the venue. They have a patio, should have the game on, and have pretty good food too.

Wednesday is 1/2 price pizza!!!

Check it out:

http://www.dine.to/brasstaps-cabbagetown

menu: http://www.dine.to/restaurants/brasstaps/menu.php?establishmentid=3819

pic_1.jpg

pic_5.jpg

Remember jayr-NO music store sightseeing this trip!!!

Awwwwwww!!! Come on!! We'll just hit Steves, Long & Mcquade (all 3 locations) and what was that other one? Oh yeah Cosmo music. And Songbird Music.

No, actually money seems to go a little to quick at those places. But when are we leaving Wedsnesday? Any idea as of yet?