Jambands.ca

DSO Buffalo

ggrtrhhrtgg

if you haven't seen them yet, do yourself a favour and check it out...

set list from tonight in Buffalo---pne may 17, 1974

Promised Land, Deal, The Race is On, Ramble On Rose, Jack Straw, Dire Wolf, Beat It On Down The Line, Loose Lucy, Big River, It Must Have Been The Roses, Mexicali Blues, Row Jimmy, Playin' In The Band U.S. Blues, Me & My Uncle, Ship of Fools, Money Money, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Greatest Story Ever Told, Sugaree, Truckin'-> Nobody's Fault But Mine-> Eyes Of The World-> China Doll, Sugar Magnolia

unfuckinreal

if you haven't seen them yet, do yourself a favour and check it out...

set list from tonight in Buffalo---pne may 17, 1974

Promised Land, Deal, The Race is On, Ramble On Rose, Jack Straw, Dire Wolf, Beat It On Down The Line, Loose Lucy, Big River, It Must Have Been The Roses, Mexicali Blues, Row Jimmy, Playin' In The Band U.S. Blues, Me & My Uncle, Ship of Fools, Money Money, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Greatest Story Ever Told, Sugaree, Truckin'-> Nobody's Fault But Mine-> Eyes Of The World-> China Doll, Sugar Magnolia

unfuckinreal

what's with the pne may 74 thing?

that would be the show they (DSO) recreated

Vancouver, BC

pne (Pacific National Exhibition)??

may 17, 1974

05-17-74 P.N.E. Coliseum, Vancouver, B.C., Canada (Fri)

1: Promised, Deal, Race Is On, Ramble On, Jack Straw, Dire Wolf, BIODTL, Loose Lucy, Big River, Roses, Mexicali, Row Jimmy, Playin

2: U. S. Blues, Me & My Uncle, Ship Of Fools, Money Money, China Cat> I Know You Rider, Greatest, Sugaree, Truckin> Nobody's Fault> Eyes> China Doll, Sugar Magnolia

first "Money Money"