Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Steve Gainey a Bulldog!

Nepotism is good and alive in the Montreal Canadiens organization!

I missed last night's game because I was at a banquet at the Hilton, ironically not 300m from the Bell Centre.

Edited by Low Roller

The Lighting would absolutely have to be sending back a dman back if AD's trade offer is accurate. If anything, Les Brahs have needed some help on the back end. I cant see them giving up a rock like Gorges with nothing in return. He has been the unsung hero this season.

Boston is playing very well right now but I doubt any Habs fan is going to jump off the band wagon. We leave that to the pseudo hockey fans (Some Leaf / Sens fans). We still have an excellent team and are weathering a bunch of injuries at this point. Lets see how the Bruins react now that they are accumulating some injuries themselves...

it's a long season still...

I dont get it. Time to put the bong down now.

Clearly... Let me spell it out for you: you're team really isn't that good. Though I'd find it hard to believe you'd but your bong down... Montreal fans got to set fire to something to stay happy.

Saucy!!!

But I think when Booche said "I don't get it" he was asking what in his post implied that he would jump off the bandwagon(a compliment to an opponent hardly suggests that). You seem to be going off on some random unprovoked rant, a sure sign of a butt-hurt fan of another shitty team.

(this is one of my very few attempts to participate in "trash talk", I am not very good at it so please don't crucify me.... :) )

I dont get it. Time to put the bong down now.

Clearly... Let me spell it out for you: you're team really isn't that good. Though I'd find it hard to believe you'd but your bong down... Montreal fans got to set fire to something to stay happy.

I would say they are doing pretty good for a team missing Koivu, Tanguay, Higgins and Price. The regular season is to get ready for the playoffs. We'll see how things go then. No team is guaranteed anything.

As it is now the Habs are tied for 5th overall in the league with points. That's not too bad for a team you consider "not that good". I'll take that for now and then see what happens in the playoffs.