Jambands.ca

DMB on Jam-on for an entire week

EddieRamser

this is the biggest complaint about sirius, momack. they tend to program a lot of channels like top40 stations where they have a few songs that they play the hell out of for a little while. then they move on to other tunes. its a pain in the ass in the short term but not that bad in the long term. most people get pissed off about it when they first sign up. the solution is to just check out the other channels.

this is the biggest complaint about sirius, momack. they tend to program a lot of channels like top40 stations where they have a few songs that they play the hell out of for a little while. then they move on to other tunes. its a pain in the ass in the short term but not that bad in the long term. most people get pissed off about it when they first sign up. the solution is to just check out the other channels.

bingo.

bingo indeed.

I have nothing really against DMB, just not a real big fan. I don't see the need of going 24/7 Dave for a week just cuz of a new album.

I listen to jam_on a lot and it's true on the long term the over playing of some tunes isn't really an issue.

I love DMB (but not the new album unfortunately) - but yeah a WEEK is too much. Maybe a weekend, as a promotional thing.

I've always said they deserve some respect though. How can a band with Carter Beauford, Jeff Coffin and Tim Reynolds be bad?!?

Show at the Beacon being simulcast tonight. Somehow you gotta get FUSE TV though. Don't know if it will be webcast or not:

http://www.fuse.tv/tours/dmb/

Specialops728.jpg

From New York City to the entire nation ONE NIGHT ONLY

Fuse Presents: Dave Matthews Band LIVE from the Beacon Theatre

Over 2 ½ hours of LIVE new music (and the classics)

COMMERCIAL FREE

Exclusively on FUSE, June 1st 9pm/8c

Check Your Local TV listings

Edited by Guest