Jambands.ca

Jerk!

Hux

dude.... if you really want it, I can bring it. I just gave you a gift that could make anyone (even your tastebuds) think that you jerk over days and days. Mind you that's what you probably do any way! (D'OH!)

Let me find you the real one. The one that you have to actually blend up spices and then coat your chicken and then slow grill the pieces for a few hours.

I just gave you a gift that could make anyone (even your tastebuds) think that you jerk over days and days. Mind you that's what you probably do any way! (D'OH!)

Say what?

I'll have to try the foodeze one you put up, yesterday I went to a Jamaican grocery and picked up some marinade, did a whole chicken...it was killer!

Jerk chicken goes best with a peasant loaf of raisin bread. Thats how they eat it in "Country". Tear up the chicken and tear up some bread. Ive got a wicked jerk rub and also a marinade. I'll post them later today when I have more time.

West Indian Fusion, more so Jamaican, is my style of cooking. Ingrediants that make you feel good inside for days!