Roll Call- Ratdog in Toronto on WED!

shainhouse

quote:

Originally posted by Weirdness:

Why does Bobby sing Jerry tunes?

Becauase Jerry's DEAD!!!

Does he always pull it off?

NO!!!

He doesn't forget the words as much though!!!(not by much)

Keep in mind that Phil sings Jerry tunes too which many consider sacrilige, but the point is that it would be a shame to see all those great tunes put to rest just because the guy died.

I also hate Bobby's rendition of Touch of Grey, but love it when he busts out something like St. Stephen, which he can pull off fairly well.

It's all about the "Spirit Of The Dead"--there are NO rules, ANYTHING can happen.

First I like all the tunes, no doubt. But just to be a bit of a devil's advocate, let me say this. There is a big difference between Phil doing Jerry and Bobby doing Jerry. The difference is Bobby has a whole catalogue of great tunes that he can play while Phil has a half dozen or so. I want to hear Bobby do Bobby! Bobby fans are people too!

The bar downstairs is a great one but it usually closes after set break (if there is one). You won't be able to take a glass or cup of anything to your seat unless you smuggle it in. It's a great sounding room and we're going to have a great party!

Psssssttt... I e-mailed you Dr. Hux.

Unfortunatley,for me to go to this show,it will be the extreme last minute,all depending if I get back from Collingwood in time to get to Toronto.

I head up there wed. morning,work 8 or so hours then hopefully we finish what we got to do,so we can get back in time.

Fingers crossed.

Woohoo!!!

Representing from the Near North. Just got a call from my buddy and he's taking me to the show. He just jumped online and picked up a pair of I' on the floor. 9th row ain't too bad. It's been ages since I've been to Massey Hall (13 years). Look for a couple of bearded guys. Ha Ha!!

Cheers see all ya freaks there!!!

Archived