Jambands.ca

Double muthafacking Big Mac

Davey Boy 2.0

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back when getting high and spending hours buzzed out of my tits in a McDick's was heaven on earth- a buddy of ours invented the McTaco.

So basically, he would get a Double Big Mac with extra Mac sauce and BBQ sauce.. He would open it right up, take one of the middle breads (with one patty and cheese slice inside and some of the onion/lettuce dust hanging around) fold it, and fill it with ketchup... then do the same with the other 1/4 bread, and another patty'n'stuff and fill it with Mac Sauce. and sometimes BBQ sauce..

SO-after eating those (head tilted) he'd be left with a normal, though slightly mutilated, regular Big Mac to round out the meal, and give him that pure Big Mac flavour. This never appealed to me, but the ability to crank up the calories so much always kind of impressed me.

This never appealed to me, but the ability to crank up the calories so much always kind of impressed me.

Fantastic. The "calorie count" seems a bit more relevant to me lately; my brother and I started going to a gym, where I realized you have to sweat your balls off for 20 minutes to burn 200 calories. I was thinking of that as I had 3 double cheeseburgers (430 calories each) after a gig last night (worked up a bit of a sweat finishing the last one though).

Edited by Guest