Jambands.ca

Double muthafacking Big Mac

Davey Boy 2.0

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have never been arby's and hope to keep it that way...LOL

Yea, I have walked that dark and lonely road (to Arby's) and I tell you, it is not for the faint of heart nor weak of stomach. I have prayed at the dark altar (gone to the drive-thru of Arby's) and found myself alone in the dark (with a dry roast beef sandwich, forgot to get Arby's sauce). These are the trials we face.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Solidarity, sister.

Edited by Guest

The Atlanta restaurant operator has seen softer sales at both its Wendy's and Arby's locations, but Arby's has struggled more because its sandwiches — which can cost $5 or more — are more expensive than many other fast-food offerings.

How is 5 Beef and Cheddars for $5 more expensive than other fast food?

In similar news, I sadly noticed that the Arby's that took over the burger king building in Kingston (near Frontenac High School) closed down. It was there for barely 2 years.

Has anyone been to The Burger's Priest in Toronto yet?

I have been hearing great things about it. It's next on my list...well, my list is pretty long and dim sum is next, but it is on my list.

I was just looking at the menu tonight and plan on making a trip there sometime next week... I will keep you posted on the outcome... I want to say Basher and PhunkyB have experienced it but im not 100%. Very excited.

Has anyone been to The Burger's Priest in Toronto yet?

I have been hearing great things about it. It's next on my list...well' date=' my list is pretty long and dim sum is next, but it is on my list.[/quote']

I was just looking at the menu tonight and plan on making a trip there sometime next week... I will keep you posted on the outcome... I want to say Basher and PhunkyB have experienced it but im not 100%. Very excited.

I tried The Burger's Priest yesterday and it was awesome! I tried the "Option" - Cheeseburger topped with a crusted deep fried portabello mushroom stuffed with cheese. It was damn good.

Well worth the trip to the east end.