Jambands.ca

Ryan Adams Toronto show :)

Rossolee

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes thanks bouche too. Any thoughts on which of the two pre-sales is the best to try for (assuming they are both executed through the same TM page)?

For the Toronto show it seems the Fan Club pre-sale is at 10 am' date=' and the Live Nation pre-sale is for noon...so you can try for both. [/quote']

Right! Thanks.. I thought I'd read that they were both at 10 AM.

http://bit.ly/phVGfD

tumblr_ls8xu4DJuM1qjoyjs.jpg

Ryan Adams will release his new album Ashes & Fire October 11 on PAX-AM/Capitol in the U.S.. Adams’ first solo album to be released via a new U.S. arrangement with his own PAX-AM label and EMI’s Capitol in the U.S. and Canada, the album was recorded at Sunset Sound Factory in Hollywood and produced by Glyn Johns, renowned for his work with the likes of The Beatles, Bob Dylan, The Clash, The Who and The Rolling Stones—and whose son Ethan produced previous Ryan Adams albums Heartbreaker, Gold and 29.

“All great records start with great songs,†commented Dan McCarroll, President of Capitol and Virgin Records. “Ashes & Fire will remind you why Ryan Adams is at the front of the line as one of his generation’s most gifted artists.â€

From the slow burning stunner of an opener “Dirty Rain†through the infectious shuffle of the title track and irresistible harmonies of “Lucky Now,†to the closing lament of “I Love You But I Don’t Know What To Say,†Ashes & Fire is arguably the most cohesive and beautiful album of Adams’ distinguished career.

Ashes & Fire also features guest turns from Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers keyboardist Benmont Tench as well as Norah Jones who contributes piano and backing vocals on several tracks, including the lilting, acoustic overtures of “Come Home,†the sumptuous ballad “Save Me†and the heartfelt “Kindness.†- amazon.com

mp3@320

Track List

01 – Dirty Rain

02 – Ashes & Fire

03 – Come Home

04 – Rocks

05 – Do I Wait

06 – Chains of Love

07 – Invisible Riverside

08 – Save Me

09 – Kindness

10 – Lucky Now