Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
c-towns

Pre-teen Junior Hockey novel series??

Any of you guys remember reading a series of books about this fictional junior hockey team travelling around on a bus for a season or two, narrated by the young star on the team? I can't remember the title or author of the series, I remember the books being blue, bigger than a paperback, I remember the teams bus got in an accident driving in a snow storm. That's all I got, anyone remember them? Any of you mouth breathers read?

Any of you guys remember reading a series of books about this fictional junior hockey team travelling around on a bus for a season or two, narrated by the young star on the team? I can't remember the title or author of the series, I remember the books being blue, bigger than a paperback, I remember the teams bus got in an accident driving in a snow storm. That's all I got, anyone remember them? Any of you mouth breathers read?

oh i remember that one, they had to eat the fat kid, right?

I did some more research on the interweb and could only find another guy looking for the same series but he sparked another memory of the series, the main character kid was in the St.Louis Blues farm system trying to make the big show.