Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog @ The Pepper Jack Cafe**TONIGHT**

Esau

from the Diesel Dog website:

Diesel Dog was born out of the remnants of the 90's jamband Jacob's Ladder. The Ladder began their short career in the early 90's covering music by the Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan, The Band etc. and by 1997 had their first full length all original release entitled 'Live at the Lighthouse'.

It was not too long after their first release that different directions eventually led to the demise of the band. It seemed that just as things were starting to happen for the boys that everything fell apart. But it didn't take very long for the players to get restless, and fueled by the 'Ulterior Motives' rhythm section the band reformed and came to be known as 'Diesel Dog'.

Today the Dog's lineup consists of Doug Burnside (guitar), Ryan Morrison (keys), Ricky Neu (drums), Ian Richardson (bass), Dale Young (percussion) and our newest member J. Jonas Berkeley on saxophone. Vocal duties are shared by Doug, Ryan and Dale.

Thanks Paisley... that explains it!

Too bad they don't do any Dylan or Band covers anymore [Wink]

I bet they could pull off a pretty sweet King Harvest, or Tangled. Come to think of it I bet that djembe player could rock some sugar sweet Brent.

WAIT I remember hearing Let the Good Times Roll at Frontier Town. It was amazing. Maybe I'll get all drunk and start shouting out requests next time I see 'em. I heard bands like that.

Wait a second. Who the hell am I kidding? Forget that deal. My spirit is far to big to be overcome. I will dance and smile and laugh and wash away any negative energy around me. Sorry for that lapse earlier today. I will see everyone there and I'll be giving out hugs!

love and peace (and silliness) to you all

heys... all this talk at a guy sleeping on the couch in front of repeating "Undercover Brother" on satellite...

yo Willy, your call my friend... if you think you'll be uncomfortable you don't have to go... my policy on such matters is if I feel I'll bring down the energy of the room with mine I avoid... don't know your situation and hope it isn't too big a deal and you can make it out to have lots of fun!!

all I know is I can't wait to get groove'n to Diesel Dog!! [big Grin]

just woke up Esau (yea at 5 pm, fancy business) will call in a few bro...

Diesel Dog!!! wooohooo!!!![Eek!]

Hey Paisley. I know we had a deal but I really don't think I can go tonight. There's going to be some really wrong energy in the room for me personally. I'm still trying to figure it all out but I think it's probably best if I take a pass. I'm truly sorry buddy. I will be there in spirit and I'll send you dancing vibes all night long! Call me if you want.

Archived