Jambands.ca

Roll Call: ferriswheeler/Dr. Huxtable tonite

bradm

Guest Low Roller

Greetings from across the big pond!

Some opening remarks: the rumours are true- it rains all the time in England. [Frown]

So I managed to miss another fun time apparently. Crap. I think I'm going to make it my mission to catch a Hux/FW setblender one of these days.

Any big surprises? Did FW do a cover of a Whitesnake tune? If not, they should. It would rule.

Booche and Sally out on a Thursday?? Right on. And the re-emergence of Dancing Fool from his hibernation?? That can only mean that spring is coming.

Party on folks.

Yeah, DancingFool rocks, rolls, and everything in between.

I arrived at Dekcuf and, of course, my glasses immediately did the magic fogification thing. So there I was, at the door, sightless and fumbling for my wallet, when suddenly I discovered that gravity no longer worked and centripedal force *did*.

An unexpected "pick up and spin" hug from DancingFool was exactly what I needed right then. I don't get enough of those (DancingFools or spin hugs).

Thanks to Bradm for a bunch of things, including making sure that I got my ass out of the office. The show was *whoa."

OMG honey! I can't believe you were there and I never saw you! What time did you show up? I mean, it's not a big place...how the hell did that happen...

I'm pissed now. I was saying to Krista before we got there how much I miss you and Lynn and that I hoped you guys would be there!

DAMN IT!

"Dont ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies!"

I think we showed pretty late, Ferris was just taking the stage for their second set. I could only see about three feet in front of me, so I can understand how I didnt see you, but at the same time, that is the smallest bar I go to. Weird. I ran into Dana, quite literally.

Did you look like this:

-

The weirdest thing happened last night. I'm on the stage and I see Booche kissing some girl. I knew Sally didn't come and I made a weird face or something. Then when the light wasn't shining in my eyes I could see that it WAS Sally!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to say Hi Sally. We're long overdue for a girls night out.

Archived