Jambands.ca

NOw thats a little better...

PassedOutGuy

As bad as blowing a 2 goal third period lead i still think the leafs looked like a better unit with Nolan in the line up...

gimme a break , two sweet goals...

Of course there is the motivation and high of the first game but shit he played well!

What this game did show was how bad this defenceman deal needs to go down by tuesday! im thinkin with Edmonton or LA with either helping out alot...... Sorry bout the Leaf rant Rubber dinghy... but we're getting a lot closer than you wanna beleaf!

I didnt really watch the game, but I did notice that Nolan wasnt playing with Sundin and Roberts.

Yup, I am an arm chair coach/quarterback/GM

I would put him on the top line, but let's wait and and see.

Did anyone watch Cherry, and what did he have to say about Ottawa-Toronto this week, if he said anything.

(I am willing to bet he did)

I saw Cherry... they played the whole Domi thing, the whole shift.... he shouldn't have been suspeneded... it was a normal melee by my standards, the guys was just a wimp.

And Don made sure to point out that this particular "skill" player has less goals then Domi!!!

This act is getting old......................

Sorry folks, I love how he wants to keep the integrity of hockey, but this is getting ReadIcculus.

Actually, pay no attention to what I have just said, regarding his 'Corner' tonight.

I didnt see it.

cherry's saturday night tirades are becoming less and less amusing... i dunno how he can see fit to justify that domi was "egged" on by arfvedson, but he's the dude with the big collars and the microphone...

as far as nolan getting first star and not bertuzzi, he can lick my taint! he obviously saw the nolan highlights and was too busy doing another Hip video to catch the poetry that is Bertuzzi....

Bertuzzi is a force. But come on, there is no way Domi deserved 3 games for that. Maybe a 2 minute roughing and a 10 if they wanted Domi off the ice, but thats it. It was your usual hockey melee nothing more. The "skilled" player (who Cherry appropriately pointed out has less goals then Domi) just went down like a bag of pucks...

Domi got hosed. But thats what happens when you complain too much...

magnus arfvedson: 14 goals 17 assists

tie domi: 14 goals 14 assists

no big difference right? try this equation, then...

magnus arfvedson: gloves on avoiding the fight

tie domi: gloves on throwing the punches

difference here is domi should know better and at least drop the gloves. Arfvedson is not Ulf Samuelson, so don't try to justify the cheap shots

don't get me wrong, the sens are a bunch of pantie wastes, but domi is a fool... 3 games? maybe not, but he should smarten up a little

Archived