Jambands.ca

MONTREAL SCI SETLIST !!!

Giggles

Yha, it WAS packed...so much to the point that I left my dancing nook (about 10 ft. from stage, dead center) to go dance with the rest of the team

At least you didn't go to Montreal exspecting to get a ticket.....I saw Jay out front early trying to get tickets for him and his 15yrs. old nephew..

Not sure if he got in frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

Other than that everything was great....no hassles

like I read were at the T.O show(security and wierd floor layouts) And a mind blowing 2nd set..

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

-you can't bust me, 'cause you don't know what you found.....

Wow, this show was just plain and simply unbelievable. Everything about it. The crowd, the venue, so high energy, just seemed like the entire place was bouncing up and down non-stop all night.

One funny story. After the end of the second set Nershi stayed on the stage for a minute motioning for what looked like something to smoke. Before long something wink.gif" border="0 was thrown up on stage to him, he picked it up and smiled as he went backstage. I wonder what that was all about? wink.gif" border="0

I'll write more tonight after work about the shows.

This show kicked my ass...What a second set!!!!

WOW!!!!!

10/24/01 - Club Soda, Montreal, QB

Set 1: Lonesome Fiddle Blues, Miss Brown's Teahouse, Dudley's Kitchen, Hotel Window, Mouna Bowa, Sing a New Song > Jam > Sittin' on Top of the World

Set 2: Texas > Jam > On the Road, Cedar, Dream, Wake Up > Jam > Shine

Encore: Crosstown Traffic

Encore 2: Bluegrass Instrumental, Good Times Around the Bend

Notes:

First Time Played: Hotel Window (Nershi original, also played at 10/3/2001 Billy/Liza show), Dream (Keith original, title as listed on stage setlist), Bluegrass Instrumental (title to be determined)

Archived