Jambands.ca

Thursday at the Bayou

Velvet

Hey all. Something you should all know about. The triumphant return of Chris Bartos to Ottawa for a gig at the Bayou. Chris will be playing with Pierre-Yves Martel on bass, Petr Cancurra on sax (from The Jivewires and Homestyle), and Ross Murray on drums. It's $6. Chris plays dozens of instruments and he is remarkable on each. He is one of my favourite guitar players, violin players, piano players, banjo pickers and bassists, and he plays lots more too. This guy is something special, do yourself a favour and see him before he's huge.

grin.gif" border="0 I will B there deffinately...thursday is gonna leave me needing a beer and live music.

I have to give a presentation about my business in front of folks from CIBC...if I do well they may grant me some coin. Then I have to race to the By-ward market for the kangaroo lottery, to score a spot to sell my shit in May...(the lottery gets UGLY).....everyone cross yer fingers and toes for me please!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

See y'all there,pholk. New cast,new Perks,and a new pair of addidas boxers.(3 for 9.99 @ WAL-MART)check it out!!...girls too! tongue.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0 Does anyone have any DOY/BAYOU tapin' info,I wanna try these KM184s,I rented them till July 1st. SENSAMENATORS rule!!!!!!Later... MIKe