Jambands.ca

Terrapin Station - A GD family reunion

Booche

The surviving members of The Grateful Dead have announced that they will reunite as The Other Ones for two shows this summer. Billed as “Terrapin Station, A Grateful Dead Family Reunion,” the concerts will be held August 3 and 4 at Alpine Valley Music Theatre in Easy Troy, WI. The band, which will play two sets on both days, features Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann, Phil Lesh, and Bob Weir, as well as guitarist Jimmy Herring (Phil and Friends), keyboardist Jeff Chimenti (Ratdog) and keyboardist Rob Barraco (Phil and Friends). Other main stage acts include Phil and Friends, Ratdog, Mickey Hart and Bembé Orisha, Bill Kreutzmann’s TriChromes, and Robert Hunter.

“We started rehearsing this week and I’m excited,” says Lesh. “This is going to be very, very good.”

There will also be a second stage featuring performances by The Disco Biscuits, Robert Randolph & The Family Band, Donna The Buffalo, Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe, Warren Haynes (acoustic) and Jorma Kaukonen (acoustic).

(I like that look of the second stage, and Phil saying it is going to be "very very good"...I cant wait to get the tapes)

This looks pretty damn good, AND the PLQ are playing!

Saturday, Aug. 3rd

Robert Hunter

Mickey Hart &

Bembe Orisha

Phil Lesh & Friends

THE OTHER ONES

Second Stage

The Disco Biscuits

Warren Haynes

Solo Acoustic

Donna The Buffalo

Sunday, Aug. 4th