Jambands.ca

Gosium in London!

SaggyBalls

That's right, characters!

on Friday, June 7th, Gosium will be playing the Rose and Crown, Passage to India for a rare concert appearance.

Gosium is an organic groove band. sort of like a 'Drum and Bass meets house and funk', all played in a traditional power trio sort of setting like blue quarter and the new deal.

Gosium, June 7th

the rose and crown Passage to India

waterloo and Horton

London, Ontario

I can't believe it! not even a single post to say 'what shameless self promotion' on our pars giggles...not even a reply of 'i'm sorry i can't make it' or 'why should i go see you guys' or something like that.

anyways, it'd be nice if people showed up if they can. I understand other things are going on but if you can come out to a free show and want to dance we'd love to see you there.

i'm the dude with the red 4 stringed guitar if you're there.

-

(A heavenly light shines down on Jake during Rev. Cleophus' service)

JAKE: The band...the band..

REV. CLEOPHUS: DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT?!

JAKE: THE BAND!!!

REV. CLEOPHUS: DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT?!!

ELWOOD: What light?!

REV. CLEOPHUS: DO YOU SEEEE THE LIGHT?!

JAKE: YES!! YES!! JESUS H. TAP-DANCING CHRIST...I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!

Have fun boys and keep your stick on the ice and your head up in the corners...........

Fuck.

Sorry boys. I'm quite challenged. I went to the Rose & Crown. Wondered where the heck you cats were. Turns out I didn't read your original post well enough.

I thought you called it Rose & Crown, passage to India because of the Indian guy that owns the Rose & Crown (corner of Albert and Talbot). Shoot. Drove to London at 10:45 last ninght by myself to check you guys out and ended up sitting through some off music these two guys were playing on their acoustics. yak.

I did surprise my buddy though [smile]

When is your next gig?

Hey backbacon...sorry for the confusion my friend...I blame beats, with their being two rose & crowns in London, it's rather confusing...also, the Golden Carmels are supposed to be playing every friday at the other rose & crown...the one you went to. They must have been gone somewhere or something. Too bad cause you would have really enjoyed them. Anyways, to answer your question, we're actually playing every friday night now at Passage to India (corner of Waterloo and Horton I believe). The manager offered us a weekly spot ther last week and I guess we're takin' it. Passage is a nice place...nice stage setup and very good Indian food. So, this friday will be our 3rd gig (the band is just over two weeks old now...nuckin futs if'n you ask me) and our set will be probably about an hour long (we're doing what we can to write more tunes and throw in suprises for the folks...). We play with another band called Sally Snow. Their very sort of folk rocky...I would say cross Hayden and Ani into a guy named Sally and add another guitar and drums...so two guitars, and drums. Their good if your a fan of the folk rock. Anyways, thanks for making the effort backbacon and we hope to see you soon. Anyone else in the area stop by too, we'd love to see you as well. We are recording the shows too so Bouchey may have some gosium treats for ya'll to hear in the future.

Also, thanks for the support from the others that replied to this original post. Much love, and we hope to make it to the beautiful Ottawa to play for our beloved friends there.

Giggles [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

btw- we (beats and I) had the AWESOME pleasure of catching the Nero Guelph show. All you Ottawa skanks, make sure you use the bathroom before the boys hit the stage cause your likely going to shit yourself during the show. Nero boys, thanks again!!!

Peace...

Weekly gigs. eh, Giggles? Super!

I shall not blame poor beats for the confusion. All I needed to do was read the entirety of the initial post and all confusion would have been avoided.

So yeah, you shall see me one of these Fridays. Perhaps June 21st. Me and Stu Doggy Dog Doogy Dog Dog (Beats' buddy from school) will pop in!