Jambands.ca

Discussion Item of the Day 03-20-03

Ms.Huxtable

What is the one thing you’ve lost that you’d most like to retrieve?

About 6 years ago I was staying with friends and had all my belongings in a storage locker. Unfortunately a sewage pipe burst and my locker was flooded. I lost everything I owned. Fortunately my renters insurance sent me a big cheque to replace things but the things I really, really miss and can't replace are those I had in my "performance box". It had programs of the plays I was in, pictures, costumes, recordings of my vocal performances from age 4 through highschool. Irreplaceable and I wish I still had them.

Bouche's answer better be the gloves I just bought him. [Wink]

Haha Booche-You in the dog house for losing your mittens...silly kitten. [Wink]

1) Best ball cap ever-stolen from locker at the YMCA in Victoria. It was big and round...perfect for my big,round head. I have yet to find a cap that fits as nicely as "ol' blue" did. [Mad]

2) The 20 something pages I wrote the first time I.....uh.....hit the hits

My virginity...if it could be as good as the first time I lost it, I would love to get it back...just so I could lose it again. LOL!!!

No but seriously, all of the cd's I had. Over 400 at one point. But being a poor student, I had to get money to move to ottawa some how...ah...its all for a better cause.

OTTAWA ROCKS!

quote:

Originally posted by CharlieDon'tSurf:

or all the star wars stuff that my freakin' mom gave away to the kids next door when we moved... damn that woman...if she wasn't the one who gave birth to me
[Mad]

Hah, I actually just got my Star Wars stuff back recently! Not only that, some other crazy stuff, like a Mork from Ork action figure complete with Eggship!

-

And I'm with you as well Charlie, I'd love to get back my cats Tabby and Shadow... although the two girls might not get along well with the two toms I have now, but I'm sure we could work it out.

Peace,

Mr. M.

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Musicface:

Hah, I actually just got my Star Wars stuff back recently! Not only that, some other crazy stuff, like a Mork from Ork action figure complete with Eggship!

can i come over to play sometime?

quote:

Also posted by Mr. Musicface:

And I'm with you as well Charlie, I'd love to get back my cats Tabby and Shadow... although the two girls might not get along well with the two toms I have now, but I'm sure we could work it out.

Peace,

Mr. M

yeah we kinda got a full house animal-wise, but Tyler would fit in quite well... he was quite the younger "brother"!

Archived