WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a baby, i can't wait to hear his bullshit.

As a leaf fan i'm not happy.

THE MOTOWN MUT HAS FOUND HIS WAY HOME

quote:

Belfour's first words as a Leaf:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I guess the fact of the matter is the both Belfour and Cujo are Old-timers who back in the day were unbelievable...(I enjoyed him in Edmonton!)

And now they are not...Dallas and B'four had a horrendous year this past...

Any hoo...What ever happened to Mike Liut?

ha...

GO SENS GO...

Jaimoe, I would agree with you on Cloutier and Skudra actually... but only because of what I saw from Cloutier in the last 4 games of the Detroit series. He really melted away into averageness after that center-line shot from I think it was Chelios? That was too bad. I can't help but to wonder however if that was what he needed to push him to the next level. To learn that the biggest mistake, is to let a mistake mess you up.

As for the Sedins, yeah they are powderpuffs. What the Canucks need to do is get GINO ODJICK back to protect them!!!!

man o man, i can't resist Canucks talk...

the loss of cassels is a big one fer sure Jaimoe and strudwick isn't all too good either...

BUT, remember who we are dealing with. Mr. Burke is no slouch in the GM role and he will throw someone into the mix in the near future... the 'nucks went thorugh a real lull at centre a few years bacjk and there is no way he's about to let that happen again.

the twins need some more time. they are a big investment and they need some nurturing.

clouts will be not unlike chris osgood (at least for the time being). highly underrated but proficient at what he does. the playoff meltdown was a bummer but he's got plenty of time to redeem himself. Mr. Skudra will make an excellent netminding partner.

Todd Bertuzzi is the most outstanding 'power' forward right now. i put 'power' in the little do-flickies because the moves he is able to make do not look like the moves of the usual run-of-the-mill power forwards...

wish i could contribute more to the real purpose of this site, but i'll ramble nonetheless!

Hey Phishy, I agree that the Canucks are going to have a good year, maybe even a banner year. There are problems however: the Sedin twins have to start to contribute - they are still a couple of really soft sweethearts; losing Andrew Castles will hurt Line 1's chemistry; will their defense pick-up where they left off last year ( I think they will ), although losing Studwick will hurt the defense, especially in the playoffs; stop sending Harold Druken to the minors - without Castles, they'll need to find some more scoring up the middle; sign Morrison immediately.

Bertuzzi, Jovo and Naslund will have good if not great years next year. I'm not totally sold on Skudra and Cloutier. Anyway, the Canucks, if most of the pieces are put in place properly, should be a team to reckon with in the powerful west.