Jambands.ca

How was DBB?

shainhouse

A funkin' great show, non-stop danceable funky grooves. I was most impressed with the fact that Deep Banana Blackout truly is a band ... no one person dominates or is the "star" of the show. Yes Hope is the front woman, who sings, plays the sax and flute, and has a great rapport with the audience, but everyone in the band is solid. Four of them sang, everyone had a chance to show their stuff and solo, and wow, can Fuzz play the guitar!

Thumbs up to the Comfort Zone to making this happen.

Peace, Mark

The show was awesome... we ended up late night/early morning partying with some of DBB back at their hotel rooms... very debaucherous.... they said to pass on how much of a great time they had playing for the people that came out that night.

What a show! [big Grin] I didn't realise until Hope mentioned it that these guys had never played in Canada before. I hope they don't wait too long to come back. Sounds like they had a good time so maybe they will come back real soon.

Good work Comfort Zone? Still the best place to see live music in Toronto. Keep the great acts coming and I'll keep going to see them.