Jambands.ca

bouche

Hey now.

If anyone wants to create a custom avatar, you can do so in your profile.

However, please follow these guidelines or it will be removed/replaced.

- nothing dirty. If you need a definition of dirty, just check with treyter. If he likes it, it probably is [Wink]

- width no bigger than 90 pixels

- height no larger than 90 pixels

(the smaller ones are 45 x 45)

- image size no bigger than 5 KiloBytes or 5000 bytes

The image can be hosted anywhere, so you only need to put in the URL for the image. You don't need to send it to me.

Bouche, nah, I'm just anal retentive. I'm not quite brilliant enough to qualify for uber-geek status.

(Really, one of my job requirements is attention to detail. Actually, I am technically an uber-geek, but not in my career field. BradM is the only one here that can vouch for it 'cuz he's the only one that I know of that is even remotely the same kind of uber-geek.)

I didn't realize you were merely a lowly roadie.

Keep lugging them amps, tuning the guitars, testing the mics, and contributing to posts, and you'll soon be a ROCKSTAR (full member after 40 posts) with all of the perks. [Wink]

However, if you actually have an avatar that you want to use, send the url to sanctuary@jambands.ca" target="_blank and I'll set it up for you after all your troubles.

Arcane, was that "at the risk of being anal" or "at the risk of being an UBER-GEEK"? [Wink]

Kurly, go into your profile and click "view/update profile". Click on "Select a different Avatar Image" and you get a popup window with a bunch of avatars to choose from. Scroll down to the bottom, and you can put in a url, then click on "set URL", and that avatar should show up at the top left of the avatar popup window. If it doesn't check the url and keep trying until you see it. When you do, you can click on "select this avatar"

PassedoutGuy.... that sounds like a job for WEEEZY!